YVES SAINT LAURENT 1980’s Leather Chain Fossil Belt by Robert Goossens (M)
BRAND: YVES SAINT LAURENT.
CIRCA: 1980’s. The designer of the belt, Robert Goossens, was a French jeweller who became known for mixing genuine stones with artificial gems for clients like Coco Chanel, Christian Dior and Yves Saint Laurent. This rare find is the secret to elevate any outfit.
Total length: 94cm (37″)
Length without pendant: 75cm (29.5”)
Medallion: 5cm x 5cm (2” x 2″)
COMPOSITION: Metal and leather.
MADE IN: France.
- Interwoven black leather chain
- Shell fossil medallion embossed with the Yves Saint Laurent signature
- The medallion is lightly hammered, giving an antique effect
- Adjustable hook closure
- Gilded metal
- May be worn as a necklace
- Comes with original box
CONDITION: Excellent vintage condition. Usual superficial scratches on metal surface and leather.
* Note that vintage items may come with minor flaws due to pre-loved wear. Also, color of product may slightly vary compared to photo due to lighting. Please refer to our terms before buying